A number of people migrate to this city and fall in love with Pune and settle here. But not everyone is aware of the rich history and the culture and traditions of the city. Even residents of Pune by birth are not aware of their own culture.
Explore the old city of Pune and its by-lanes on foot with Firasti Maharashtrachi
With regards to Heritage of Pune City, Following are the trails we provide –
- J. M. Road Trail – Pataleshwar Cave, Jangali Maharaj Temple, Vruddheshwar Siddeshwar Temples
- Sadashiv Peth Trails – Vishrambaug Vada, Khunya Murlidhar Temple
- 3. River Side Pune – Onkareshwar Temple, Ruins of Yadava Period Temple, Amruteshwar Temple
- Parvati Temple and Sarasbaug
- Aga Khan Palace, National war museum
- Kelkar Museum and Sarasbag Ganpati Museum
- Shinde Chhatri
- Kasba Ganpati, Lal Mahal, Trishund Ganpati, Nageshwar Temple
- Sinhagad Fort
- Tulshibaug Temple, Nana Wada, Vishrambaug Wada
Cost – The charges depend upon the location to location and group size. If the event is organized by Firasti then we keep charges in the range of Rs. 100- Rs. 250. But for big groups, the cost will be customized as per their requirements.
Inclusions in the cost –
Guide and expertise charges
Entry charges at places (Except for Museums).
Resource material if any.
*We give a special discount to school, colleges if they want to arrange the same*
“We will be soon expanding in cities like Mumbai and Nasik as well.”