- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
#About the tour:
The Kurdugad Fort is also known as Vishramgad Fort. It was named after the goddess Krudai Devi whose temple is constructed at the base of the fort. The fort was constructed during the reign of Shivaji Maharaj with the assistance of Sardar Baji Pasalkar. The Peshwa was in control of the Kurdugad Fort but it lost its importance once the British rule had begun. The fort was later brought to light by Dattoba Pasalkar, a descendant of Baji Pasalkar.
Kurudgad offers exciting views of Sahyadri as well as kokan. Kokan Window is one of the most scenic locations on the fort.
Hemadpanthi temple at the base of Kurdugad. There is Ganpati Idol also near the temple. Many hero stones are found near the temple which makes it worthwhile to visit. The temple is in a bad state but considering the architecture, it is a must-visit place.
Please visit the Heritage tour section for more updates.
- Travelling Pune to Pune by Private Vehicle
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea)
- Entry Toll, Parking Etc.
- Basic First Aid
- Expert Guide
- Vehicle Permit Tax
- Anything not mentioned in includes
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Expenses other than first aid
- Private orders of cold drinks, water bottles, Tea / Coffee, Snacks etc.
1. 3 litres of Water
2. Comfortable Footware (Shoes)
3. Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
4. Snacks & Biscuits
5. Extra Pair of Clothes
6. Clean Napkin or Small Towel
7. Cap, Sunglasses, Scarf
8. Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Medicines (As per personal requirement)
Swargate, S.P. College, Deccan, Nal Stop , Kothrud
Net Banking Account
Holder's Name- Shantanu Paranjape
Bank Name- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch - Sinahagd Road
IFSC code- KKBK0001764
Account Number- 2112803142
For paytm and Google Pay, Phone Pay payment the mobile number is 8793161028 / 8308810194
or UPI ID - 8793161028@upi and 8308810194@upi