- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Raigad Fort was the Capital fort of Maratha Kingdom, after Rajgad Fort. This fort is situated on a mountain surrounded by deep valleys and has straight falling cliffs on all its sides. The surrounding valleys are full of thick vegetation and the area is part of the famous Javali Forest. The trail around the Raigad Fort goes through this thick vegetation and gives us an amazing opportunity to explore the region and know how the fort looks from all sides.
This 15 km trail is also considered to be a sacred trail amongst the Shivaji maharaj followers as they get to a around the Capital of Maratha Kingdom, where the Remains of Maharaj are present on the top.
1) 15 km trekking through Javali Forest.
2) Get the views of Raigad from all sides.
3) Know some interesting stories about the place.
Visit heritage tours section to know about our upcoming tours
11:00 p.m. - Meet Team Firasti Maharashtrachi at S.P. College Gate.
11:30 p.m. – Departure from S.P. College Tilak Road.
- Travelling Pune to Pune by Private Vehicle
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea)
- Entry Toll, Parking Etc.
- Basic First Aid
- Expert Guide
- Vehicle Permit Tax
- Anything not mentioned in includes
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Expenses other than first aid
- Private orders of cold drinks, water bottles, Tea / Coffee, Snacks etc.
1. 3 litres of Water
2. Comfortable Footware (Shoes)
3. Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
4. Snacks & Biscuits
5. Extra Pair of Clothes
6. Clean Napkin or Small Towel
7. Cap, Sunglasses, Scarf
8. Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Medicines (As per personal requirement)
Swargate, S.P. College, Deccan, Nal Stop , Kothrud
Net Banking Account
Holder's Name- Shantanu Paranjape
Bank Name- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch - Sinahagd Road
IFSC code- KKBK0001764
Account Number- 2112803142
For paytm and Google Pay, Phone Pay payment the mobile number is 8793161028 / 8308810194
or UPI ID - 8793161028@upi and 8308810194@upi