- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Karnataka has been a land of abundant heritage. The state was once ruled by many dynasties. Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Dynasty, Kalchuris, Kadambas, Cholas were a few of them.
Almost every single village in Karnataka is blessed by a beautiful temple where villagers still perform daily rituals.
Dharwad is such a place in northern Karnataka which was once ruled by western Chalukyas. A stone inscription indicates that there was a ruler by the name of BhaskaraDeva in 1117.
During that time many temples were constructed in and around Dharwad which are less explored, and less visited by tourists, and hence this tour is perfect for those who want to have some peace in their life.
So what are we going to cover on this tour?
- Temples from Haveri – Some of the most beautiful temples of Karnataka. Galageshwar, Siddheshwar, and Someshwar are a few of the temples which we will be going to cover.
- Temples from Gadag and surrounding area – In this circuit, we will be covering, the temples of Lakkundi, Dambal, Annegiri, and Gadag
- Kittur Fort – Known for the heroics of Channamma Rani. The area is well known because of the history of Marathas.
- Pune to Pune / Mumbai to Mumbai Private Push Back Bus cost
- Karnataka Border Tax
- Hotel accommodation on a Double sharing basis for 2 nights (Rooms will be randomly given. Couples will have separate rooms.)
- Rooms to get freshen up for 2 hours. We will be taking 5 rooms to get fresh.
- Breakfast (South Indian Breakfast), Lunch (Thali), and dinner (Thali) on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.
- Entry fees to monuments if applicable
- History experts to guide you
- Handbook on the temples which we are going to visit
- Day 0 Dinner for Mumbai as well as Pune group.
- Personal orders of food/drinks etc
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour accommodation.
- Any extra expenses such that porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, or items of personal nature.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to illness, accident, or hospitalization of an individual.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book a seat by paying a booking amount here,
Account Holder's Name- Shantanu Paranjape
Bank Name- Kotak Mahindra Bank
IFSC code- KKBK0001764
Account Number- 2112803142
For paytm and upi payment the mobile number is 8793161028